This organic wettable powder mycoinsecticide contains spores of the entomopathogenic fungus Isaria fumosoroseus strain FE 9901. This naturally occurring fungus is a common and aggressive predator of insect pests but is not a plant pathogenic organism and will not adversely affect beneficials (including bees). When the spores in NoFly WP come into contact with the insect pest, they will immediately attach themselves to the body. As they grow, the spore germ tub will penetrate the host body and fungal multiplication will begin through the formation of hyphal bodies inside the host insect's body. This process will disrupt the normal functions of the insect's internal organs and tissues, and it will stop feeding within 24 hours and die in 3-7 days.
- Effective against all life stages of pests - from egg to adult
- Minimal residue issues
- Safe for beneficials and bees
- Ideal for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
- Optimal temperature for sporelation of Isaria spores is between 72-840 F (22-280 C)
- Optimal humidity is 50% or greater. If humidity is below 50%, spray product im¬mediately after general watering or irrigation.
- Unaffected by pH ranges from 4.0 - 9.0
- 12-hr REI (Restricted Entry Interval) and 0-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval)
- No Fly
Can Be Used On The Following Crops:
Berry & Small Fruit, Brassica (Cole) Vegetables, Bulb Vegetables, Cereal Grains, Citrus Fruit, Cucurbit Vegetables, Fruiting Vegetables, Grapes, Herbs & Spices, Hops, Leafy Vegetables, Legume Vegetables, Mint, Mushrooms, Nongrass Animal Feeds, Oilseed, Peanuts, Pome Fruit, Root/Tuber Vegetables, Seed Crops, Stalk & Stem Vegetables, Stone Fruit, Tobacco, Tree Nuts and Tropical & Subtropical Fruit (Inedible & Inedible Peels).
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
For suppression of Aphids, Bagrada Bugs, Beetles (including Darkling and Hide Beetles), Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers, Leaf Hoppers, Locust, Lygus Bugs, Mealybugs, Mites (including Russet, Spider and Chicken Mites), Mormon Crickets, Plant Bugs, Psyllids, Thrips, Weevils, and Whiteflies on labeled outdoor and greenhouse plants (ornamentals, trees, shrubs, and ornamental grasses), nursery crops, and food crops. This product is also effective against Gnats, Litter Beetles (Darkling, Hide and Carrion), Northern Fowl Mites, Red Poultry Mites, and Moths in commercial livestock operations.